As a full stack developer at Sensorem, you will continue to develop the platform that is scalable and available for several hundred thousand customers. You will work with a dedicated product team and as one of the first and most crucial employees you will get equity in the company.
Our team consists of eager entrepreneurs with a huge passion for what we do. We are looking for dedicated people who are genuinely interested in building an extraordinary service for our customers. Together with the founders Bobo Delemark and Johan Danielsson you will also work closely with our part-time technical advisor Mattias Oldenburg.
What will you do?
A full stack developer is desired, but the primary area of responsibility is back-end related. The back-end is Node.js and frontend Angular framework.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive knowledge in Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in IoT technology space
- Extensive knowledge in Angular framework
What will Sensorem offer
- An Agile start-up way of working
- Work in a technology space that rapidly evolve
- Improve the society for our elderly
- Continuous improvement mindset
If you are eager to learn but don’t meet all requirements, don’t hesitate to apply anyway!